While UCLA transitions to online instruction due to COVID-19, the SRC will offer online counseling.
Complete our intake form (below) to get started. Stay healthy!

If you are looking for help with COVID-19 related questions, please check these resources first:

  • University housing. UCLA Housing remains open and will continue to support students who want to stay in university housing until the end of their contracts. If you want to cancel your housing contract, there is no cancellation fee for early termination. If you cancel your contract and still have future years of eligibility, you will not lose your eligibility. For more information, visit the Housing COVID-19 information page.
  • Off-campus apartment leases. If you have questions about how to work with an off-campus landlord, and you are a current, registered student, you can receive legal assistance from UCLA Student Legal Services. You can request a Zoom appointment by filling out this online form. Answers to frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 and terminating an apartment lease are available on the Student Legal Services website.
  • The Dashew Center for International Students and Scholars has published answers to frequently asked questions for F-1 and J-1 visa holders. That information and all recent communications from the Dashew Center can be found on the center’s website.
  • General Campus Info page.

Connect with the SRC

Schedule an appointment at the SRC

Need an appointment at the SRC? Click here for our appointment schedule and policies.

Scholarship Resource Center
233 Covel Commons
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7247