If you receive a scholarship from an outside donor, make sure you follow these 3 simple steps:

• Request that outside scholarship checks are made payable to UC Regents
• Give your donor your 9 digit UCLA identification number (UID) and ask them to include it with your award
• Have the donor include a letter explaining the award terms when the scholarship check is sent to UCLA / Make sure to report any outside scholarships on your Financial Aid Notification (FAN) or contact the Financial Aid and Scholarships office to report the award

Please mail scholarship checks to:
Payment Solutions & Compliance Office
University of California Los Angeles
Box 957089, 1125 Murphy Hall
405 Hilgard Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7089

The SRC does not process external scholarship payments. For questions, please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office

Did you win your scholarship with the assistance of the SRC? Let us know! It makes our day!